Friday 1 August 2008

Well...

Sorry for not posting anything and you might all think I'm dead but really, I'm not!
I been reallll busy lately, what with finishing school and so on so Im gonna give you the run through of the Clanfield area.
Finally, the trails are being dug at last! Pretty chilled spot we got going in Horndean not far from the M3(m), Theyre pretty cool a few nice sized doubles and crazy berms and a homely shack with a coffee table! Haha!
The scene has gone pretty quiet around here lately, Josh Hocking has started work so I hardly ever see him anymore and a few others have done a dissapearing act!
Josh Hocking did pop down the trails when they wernt even ridable and I managed to shoot some pictures on the little line which can be seen on my FLICKR.
I promise I will try to update this thing more often when I do find time although I do have a Cornwall trip coming up which will be pretty fun.
Sorry for the boring post, No tiiiiiiime
Stay Posted

No comments: