Tuesday 19 May 2009

Hollaaa.

It's been ages since me or Jack have updated on here, but times to make a change. Expect more updates in the near future... Content will be less BMX related, however, expect as much BMX as possible, with a lot more random shit as well.

Don't actually know where to start...

I smashed my iPhone, and only just got it back after about a month. I downloaded this application called Camera Bag which is fucking sick. It can do some sweet effects to the average phone camera pictures my phone takes. Imitations of Polaroids, and Holga cameras is a sweet deal. For about £2, it's pretty good.


Exams are on at the moment, thankfully, I don't have many = time. Me and Jack have already completed our art exams... Jack's moving image exam revolved around the word "attached". Deciding upon a BMX related attachment, this was the final piece.

Attached from Jack Evershed on Vimeo.



I'm not going to lie... I've bought a skateboard, and am having some fun skating around, nibbling on some ramps. I'm not good, but it's something new, and it's a cool sport with some rad people in it...

Keep coming back, and checking for updates... I want to run an update-a-day kind of ship now.

Pies.

No comments: